Friday, November 16, 2007

I liked this picture


So I stole this picture from my Aunt's Blog. I really liked it. This is my mom's biological family. My grandpa, my aunt Cari (Thanks for the picture), my aunt Charla, my MOM, and my uncle Dru. My Mom's mom passed away several years ago. Before that my grandparents had divorced and my grandpa married my grandma whom I have grown up knowing as my Grandma. I've just never really seen a picture with just my moms biological family. I wish I had known my moms mom better. I feel like I never really knew her, I don't have the best memories of her. I'm not glad that my grandparents got a divorce but I am sure glad to have my grandma Dale. I wouldn't be dancing now if it weren't for my grandma Dale. But that's a long story for this picture. I just liked it so I stole it and added it to my blog.

1 comment:

cari said...

It was kindof interesting that it worked out that those were the ones who came and none of them with their spouses, huh? I too, am very grateful that dad married mom (Dayle). I don't know where I would be right now without her!