Saturday, November 3, 2007

Friday!

Yeah for Fridays! Today was good and busy. I went to the first half of the Utah Dance Education Organization Conference (UDEO) today. It was way cool. It makes me excited to get out into the professional world. After the UDEO conference I had rehearsal where the men in company had to come up with their own movement to a "theme" or "word", mine was determination. I think that my snip-it looked good. Then I went to an Audition which went very well. I spoke to the auditioner afterward and she said that I was a very good dancer. I was so excited. I was just filled with several different moments of validation today and it made me feel so happy.
Well it's late and I have a lot to do tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

cari said...

Aaron, I am so happy to hear that you are doing so well. I would love to see you perform someday. Does that mean I'm gonna have to go to Utah to see it?