Thursday, November 8, 2007

Another Day!

So today is just another crazy day in the life of me. Dancing is going well. Studying is going well. Nothing too new or exciting to report. I had a good time working with Kaye on our second rehearsal on Tuesday. I think she was pleasantly suprised at the amount of progress I had made the material from last week. That was good. Now I have to do the same or better for next week.
My body is super sore today, I think from the rehearsal with Kaye. Either that or crazy Gymnastics. That class is fun but physically taxing. I'm sad that I'll loose all the musle I have built up in that class come next semester when the class is over.
I am super excited to fly home in a week and five days. I can't wait to see everyone, eat turkey, be in California, you know the whole bit.
I hope everyone is doing well. Let me know!!! Take care!

2 comments:

cari said...

Call me crazy, because I'm way too old for this, but I am always thinking that it would be so fun to take up gymnastics again! I need to act my age, huh?

Marcindra LaPriel said...

Well your gymnastics is paying off (even if it is only $2 at a time). Talk about an amazing front handspring at Hollywood video.*applause*

Basically you rock my mis-matched socks!