Thursday, October 1, 2009

LSAT!

So I took the LSAT on Saturday. It went well. I checked in at 8:30 and we were let out at 12:30. It only took four hours! The website said sometimes it can take up to 7 hours. It seemed as though BYU knew what they were doing. Thank goodness!

Well, I did what I promised myself (just to take the LSAT) and now I have no clue what I'm going to do. I'll find out how I did on Oct. 19 and then who knows?

That is all I really have to report right now but in two weeks Dancers' Company will go on tour to Montana and Wyoming. Plan to get some nice pictures from that. Hope everyone is doing swell!

3 comments:

cari said...

Good luck...I hope you passed. If you think you did well that is usually a pretty good indication! Hope you are doing well.

Marc said...

Simply completing the test is a real achievement.

www.lawschoolpodcaster.com

Anonymous said...

Good luck! LOL, I love that you listened to the Beef Song. I totally listened to it like a week and a half ago! Law school is...BUSY. But I love it. Tons of reading and midterms are next week so I'm going on like 4 hours of sleep a night but the material is so cool. I would recommend it. And as far as going crazy, I feel like that happened around week 3... :P