Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back from Tour

So I'm back...from outer space! Or just tour. I'm not excited to start classes again tomorrow at 7:00am but I am excited there are only 32 days left of classes this semester. Woohoo. Well here are some awesome pictures from tour. It was a good and fun tour. Met many wonderful people and had several great experiences.


Heather and Rachel rocking out on the bus!

Aaron in his hot Lecture Demonstration outfit. (Barf!!!) Can anyone say "Morgan Pooch!" And where did that butt come from?

This is Brinly and I moving with the kids before the lec dem.

Rachel looking good. I'm sure she would appreciate this picture.

Meg, Cody, Eli, Brinly and Cambria eating dinner.

Derek and Shantal (They're married, Derek came along as part of the tech. crew) and Rachel.

This is Rachel driving the Bus, Phil was tired, he's asleep in the back.

Rachel got tired so I took over.

Derek, Rachel, Shantal, Ashley, Meg, Matt, Pat (our director), Jeremiah, Heather, Lauren and Cody at a sulfur pond in Yellowstone.

One of the pools was called "Bacteria Mat". This is Matt next to the pool.

And this is Rachel and I on the bus. Yeah!!! Tour was great, now back to school.

1 comment:

Daphne said...

Aaron, as someone who's taken a bus for some long journeys, I tend to question the authenticity of these photos. Where are the black ladies with curly, 7-inch long fingernails reading romance novels? Where are the epileptic passengers freaking out in the back of the bus? Where is the replacement bus for when your bus breaks down on the side of the road trapping you for two hours in a stank, blisteringly hot, toilet smelling bus?

I'm just saying, you and your friends look too clean and too happy to have been on a real bus, but I'm glad about that for all your sakes.