Thursday, October 15, 2009

Heading Out!

So I leave for tour tomorrow. We have to be at the bus at 5 am. Ahh. I hope I can get up that early. We drive all morning arrive in the early afternoon and have our first performance in Wyoming!!! We have a ten day tour. I'm not sure how many shows we'll do. I'll take lots of pictures for you all but I might not post next week if I don't have internet. We'll see what happens. I also find out about the LSAT on Monday. I'm planning on a 140 so I won't be disappointed with my score. Hope everyone is doing well.

Final thing. I'd like to give a shout out to my little bro! It was his 18th b-day yesterday. Go get 'em Michael. I did call him and text him yesterday, so this is not a late shout out. (I'm not that lame)

BYE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Michael says thanks for the shout
out Big Bro!!!
Hope your having fund on tour
xoxoxoxo MOM

Daphne said...

Some one just informed me that the blogosphere is not big enough for the two of us. Choose your weapon, Shaw! Clowns or mimes?

Also, good luck on tour. Bring me back a Montana hobo. Preferably one named "Marlon Fitz-Fancy" or "Chrysler".