Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just Stuff!

I have decided I am going to try blogging every Thursday. I'm sad how few posts I have from this awesome summer I had. If not Thursday then hopefully once a week any day!

I don't have anything too exciting to report but I will go on tour with The Dancers' Company next week. We leave Friday the 16th and return Sunday the 25th. We will be touring Wyoming and Montana, two more states I have not been to yet. I am grateful for the opportunity I have had in touring with The Dancers' Company to so many different states around our country. Too bad we never made it to Hawaii!

I will find out about the LSAT while on tour so that will be fun. School is busy. I always make sure of that. I'm excited to get to graduate soon. I'm starting to feel the anticipation. I don't know what to do after school. Please anyone who wants to, make a suggestion for what I should do. I'm not totally resolved to go to Law School. Hope you are all well!

5 comments:

Abby said...

I am so jealous of all the traveling you get to do! I hope you have a blast!

I think you should get married and move back to Cali. Oh and some neices would be nice too. I'm just saying. Probably not the advice you were looking for. But seriously get all the schooling done bc once you have a family it is so hard.

Daphne said...

After some serious thought, I've come up with the following career options for you.

1) Cat Wrangler: Have you seen the movie "Giant"? Your life would be like that only with a fortune built on cats instead of oil. This is sure to work.

2) High Powered, Smarmy Attorney: Be king of the class action lawsuit or czar of personal injury claims. Be whatever you like, but try your best to maintain the lofty ideals of the law profession.

3) Househusband: Have you ever dreamed of having a challening and rewarding job? Have you ever wanted to prance around your house in an apron and work on your children's school projects? Yes? Then househusbandry is the life for you! While you won't actually receive any awards for your life-long service, you will get to mould little versions of ourself and send them into the world to do your bidding! hahaha!. . . I mean become successful adults who contribuye to society in a meaningful way.

Think about it, won't you?

Law School Podcaster said...

If you do decide to apply to law school, I think you will find our website pretty helpful

cari said...

Whatever you decide to do it must involve moving back to Temecula. And then if we decide to move away...you then need to follow us. Oh and having some girls like Abby said really would be nice!! But you should probably get married first. Miss you! Oh and since you are going to blog every Thurs I think I will try to start blogging once a week as well. We'll see who keeps up with it better. =)
Can't wait to hear about the LSAT!

Daphne said...

I just thought of another career for you. Have you seen that movie "Zoolander"? You could work at a coal mine or doing commercials where you play a merman who loves bottled water from The French Alps. You can do this.