Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This one's for Abby

So the reason I don't write too often is because nothing really changes that fast. I don't have any real new news. Yesterday was our first FHE with the new FHE family. It was fun being an FHE Dad. I got all of my homework done last night, that was good. I worked at a little booth Dancer's Company has to promote our concert. It was fun. I get to talk to random people as they walk by. I hope that everyone in my family is the friendly type of person that acknowledges people when they are talking to them, 'cause it is just rude to ignore people as you walk by. Even if you just say no thank you! School is going fine. Ballet is killing me!!! That is a very taxing dance form. It is really hard on your body and zaps all your energy. I hope everyone is enjoying California. I think about it every day. There's something not right about it being 19 degrees outside and the sun has been out for several hours. If global warming is happening let it, parts of the world could do with some warmer temperatures.

Well everyone take care.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Thanks for the post I find them exciting even if you don't. At least the sun is out, when I was in provo they had a stupid inversion for like sixty days and we had no sun!! Keep warm!!!

cari said...

Hey, could your next post go something like "This one's for Cari"? Cause I love to read your blog too! Just kidding about the post title but know that we love hearing from you. Are you excited? It's the first day of your birthday month!!!!