Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas and Back at school!!!

Christmas was great! It was awesome to go home and see my family. It has really made me motivated to get through school faster. I'm sick and I think it is because I really didn't want to come back up here. It sucks. I met my first new roommate and he seems cool. This semester should be better in that respect. Because I am motivated to get done now I have decided to take 17 credits. That is a lot but I WANT TO GET DONE!!!
I have to leave now to go back to rehearsal. I hope everyone is ready for a great year. I know I am. This year is going to be great!!!

1 comment:

Marcindra LaPriel said...

This is your dear friend Marcie. She says she misses your face. Please keep your blog updated and check out her blog

wheretoiletsflushtheotherway.blogspot.com