Monday, January 28, 2008

Performance Time


So I am super busy right now. I have rehearsals every night of the week and then performance on Thurs. Fri. and Sat. Then we leave for our tour the following week early on Fri. I'm super excited. Tour is gonna be great.

I am busy writing a paper that I will be submitting to be published in the college journal. I hope it goes well. I'm also trying to keep up with my homework and my calling. That's about everything. I don't have a lot of time for dating right now but hopefully when I get back from tour. I hope you are all well. I miss Cali. so bad. It has been pretty darn cold up here.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Finally a post.....glad you are busy but really blogging should be a part of your daily schedules. Escpecially for your dedicated readers!!!