Friday, February 1, 2008

This one's for Cari!!!

Well my first two performances have gone well. Our show is going well. We leave on tour a week from today, Friday. I'm working hard on my paper. I'm on draft three and have a long way to go. It has been a while since I have written a paper. Hopefully when I'm published in the department journal I can send you all a copy of my paper.
Yes my birthday is coming up, I don't know how I feel about turning 24. It sounds pretty old. I guess I don't mind getting old. I don't like being old and not being married. Oh well! I don't think I'll stress trying to live like the rest of the world. I'll get married when I can. I hope everyone is doing well.
One of these days I will get around to doing that little survey Abby passed on to me in her blog a long time ago.

3 comments:

Abby said...

You should it is fun!!! 24 isn't that OLD I am going to be 26 with three kids that just sounds insane....Goodluck with your paper...I hate writing papers!!

cari said...

You think 24 is bad--just wait till 30, that one is a doozy!!!!

cari said...

Hey,how come you don't ever have any comments for my blog--you have comments for Abby's? Are mine just not as interesting? I only have boys too! Alright, I'll work on my content to make it more Aaron comment worthy! Miss ya!