Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day!!!

Yeah!!! My Birthday has been really good. I am sad that my sister and my aunt Cari have not wished me a happy birthday. I guess Abby has on my blog. But what about Cari??? Well it has been really good. For the first half of the day I sat on a bus and watched two movies, then we finally got off and had some fun. We went to a large ranch and then took a cool ballet class. Then we went to eat a good BBQ dinner and then we all ate cold stone. I told everyone that my birthday wish was to eat ice cream with everyone on company. We totally did it and it was awesome!! Well bye!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Glad you had a good day...I wish we could have celebrated with you. We love you very much you old man!!!!

cari said...

Happy Happy Birthday and Happy Valentines Day. I did not forget about you. In fact I thought of you like atleast 10 times I am just soooooooo busy right now. Remember, I'm the one who remembered your birthday first (check out my previous comment on one of your earlier posts. I'm glad you had a happy day, please know that I'm always thinking about my little nephew.

Heather said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Aaron! I thought about you too. I wonder what your parents did for Valentine's Day??? Usually they don't get to celebrate cuz it's your b-day. (That's not a bad thing!) This year you up and left them home alone to go crazy! Sounds like you are having fun on tour! Come home soon for a visit.

cari said...

Hey Aaron, where is the blog about your tour? You'd better be busy dating or something--cause that is the only excuse I'll accept.=)