Friday, March 21, 2008

Presentation Maniac!!

The presentation went well, very well I think. I think mine was definitely one of the better ones if not the best. I think my topic was among the most interesting so it was hard to disappoint. People laughed and nodded so I know they were listening, and I think we all had fun. At the start of the presentation all the presenters were given a copy of the journal and a check enclosed in an envelope. The check wasn't worth much, but it sure was a nice sentiment and how many people can say they received a check from their college for presenting at their annual forum! This was a huge learning experience.
After all the presentations were over a lot of people came up to me to say my presentation was good and to thank me. One person who approached me was an Associate Dean of the College and another was the Ballet Devision Chair. Quite the honor in my mind to have these professors and administrators come up to me and introduce themselves to me!!! Wow, I can't believe how lucky I have been.
I have accomplished all of this with the Lords support. For this I am very thankful for and I know I will accomplish much with His help. I love all of you, I hate being so far away. I look forward to coming home this summer, hopefully in a couple of months I will be able to break away and visit for a short time.
My next project is already in the works. I am submitting another grant proposal to try and attend a week and a half long workshop in Washington D.C.!!! I hope it works out.
Everyone take care.

6 comments:

Abby said...

Way to go!!! That is so cool, you are really getting a lot from your college experience!

Unknown said...

Sounds even more impressive when you read it in print. Your doing
great. We saw Mrs. Wilson last night she's retiring this year. She would like to see you perform if your ever close to home. Keep up the good work. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

d & e wilson said...

That sounds so cool! Congrats! PS: This trainer that I had at work today looked a lot like you. Just thought you should know.

cari said...

Check you out!! Soon enough there will be no stopping you. I am really proud of you!

Marcindra LaPriel said...

Hoorah! I'm so proud of you!

PS I want to play when I get back!

Tomato and Tordle said...

Hey buddy. you sound SOOO busy! glad to hear it! And dance looks like your niche! so if you happen by house in provo you should totally say hi, even though you'll probably be gone for the whole summer. i'm home a lot and pregnant again. drop me a line!

Tami