Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cool Stuff!!!


Ahhhh! Busy busy busy!!! What are you gonna do? I told my mom I would put this on my blog because she couldn't read the picture I sent on my phone! This is the ad for the writer's symposium I am presenting at. I'm really excited, its gonna be good! Since I was on my blog I decided to do another slide show. More Dancer's Company pictures. Some from my b-day, my b-day wish was that everyone would eat ice cream together. One picture was from the ranch that one girls dad owns. The bus couldn't drive us in because it was a dirt road so we walked. It was fun and funny! Texas is interesting. Two are of the cows in front of a Mc Donalds in Texas. Two are from El Paso. Two are from the Afro-Latin dance party some of us had at the hotel room for my b-day. We were in Amarillo, TX so when one girl made up a new move we called it the Amarillo! So that's it. Hope you are all well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for putting the poster up.
Good Luck on Friday. I know you'll
do great. I love those pictures in the sand. Love you too! mom