Friday, April 25, 2008

Life as Usual

Life seems absolutely so boring. I am excited to see my family tomorrow but that is about it. I am pretty much going through an identity crisis because schools over and I have way to much free time on my hands. I'm so used to doing homework that I don't know what to do with myself. No worries, Spring term starts on Tuesday! (Booooo! mixed emotions really)
I guess that's about it, just thought I would blog to let you all know I am still breathing. Take care!

4 comments:

cari said...

I am glad to hear that you are still alive...could you post about your performance or should I get all the details from your mom? Sure miss ya!!!

Serena said...

All the best! God will help you through it!

Jamie said...

aaron shaw!! my gosh i've been wondering what happened to you. so you live in utah, me too! i teach 4th grade. dance? i had no idea, that is so cool. i want to come see a show sometime let me know when. k bye.
jamie lee (moesser)

cari said...

So I went to see Wicked last night and was totally thinking of you when the monkeys came on. I don't mean that in a bad way...I think you know that. You could totally be one of those guys!