Monday, October 29, 2007

New York


These are some of my cool pictures from New York. I had so much fun. Literally one of the most fun things I have ever done in my life! I love New York. It was amazing! I took over 530 pictures, so slowly I'm going to add some pictures to my blog to show the fun time I had. So cool!!!



This the sun setting over Manhattan while floating under the Brooklyn Bridge. The Circle Line Cruise was one of the most fun things we did while in New York.






This is the sun setting over New York City! When I was there in May. It was sooooo awesome.

2 comments:

cari said...

I am so jealous. I hope Sam takes me to New York someday.

Abby said...

I am way jealous too!!! It is just not fair that you got to go there that is seriously such a dream for me...maybe someday!!