Friday, October 26, 2007

My First Entry

This is my first blog. Yeah!!! This was one of my recent goals to start a blog, after of course reading my sisters blog. Well basically my life is exciting. I'm totally random. I carved pumpkins on Wed. night. I really carved a piece of a pumpkin while everyone else carved a pumpkin. I had come late after studying for my anatomy lab midterm(boo!, I think I did alright though). I didn't have a pumpkin so I used a piece someone had discarded. I named my creation Bobby! He was so awesome (just like my new blog). I don't have any classes today which is Fri. Oct. 26, 2007 because they are having dance major auditions! Rock on!

Things I'm looking forward to...
-Not having anything really major due for two weeks!
-My first rehearsal with Kaye Richards a professor in dance at the University of Utah, she will be choreographing a five minute solo on me thanks to the grant I received from the college of Health and Human Performance. Mary Lou Fullton Rocks!!! She is the main contributor and name sake of the Fund.
-Berlin Auditions.
-Registering for next semesters classes on November first!

That's about all I have to say right now. I'm excited about my new blog!

2 comments:

Abby said...

I am way excited about your new blog!!! Post pictures soon!! Love you lots!!!

d & e wilson said...

I am also excited about your blog! If you ever want the haps on me and Dan, ours is http://decidedly-undecided.blogspot.com.