Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New York!!!

New York, New York, New York!!! I love New York. Here are a few pictures from my trip. I had a blast, learned a lot and met a tone of new people. It was awesome!


These are my two roommates and our friend Molly.


Sponge BOB!!!


Model Shot!


First time at a bar. I drank Coke. It was funny, odd but funny. Luckily I wasn't too out of place, Molly didn't drink either.


This is my friend Carly. She'll be in Jamaica. Fun!


The reverse bowl cut. You gel all the hair up around the bowl facing the right way up and then cut along the brim of the bowl!


The view of NY on the way out!

3 comments:

cari said...

POrter and Carter thought it was so cool that you got to take a picture with Spongebob. Looks like you had a great time...I can't wait to see pics from Jamaica. Have a great trip.

Abby said...

AARON!!! You are blogging again! I can't even tell you how happy this makes me.

I am so jealous of all your many adventures! I liking living it through you! Have a great time in Jamaica! Love you!

Wells Family said...

Looks like fun! It's about time you posted some pictures. We miss you man, hope you're having fun.