Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Catching up!

Ok- It took me long enough but here are some more pictures form TDC Tour!


This is me teaching a class in Wisconsin.


This was a trip back to my roots. My Dad grew up in the Midwest and for the first time I saw my name posted on things. This is definitely where my people are!!!


This was an awesome Chicago studio where we took a class at the Joffrey Ballet School. Later a few of us saw Joffrey Ballet perform! It was awesome, better than when I saw New York City Ballet!


This is some of us walking along the river to the Navy Pier.


This is Brinly and Angela and I in front of the Art Institute of Chicago. It was a great museum.


This is me lost in the Chicago Subway at midnight. I was all by myself.
(That was just a joke. Who took the picture if I was by myself?)

No comments: