Friday, April 16, 2010

Senior Project!

I'm done!!! I finally finished my senior project, which had been delayed due to weather, causing me a lot of extra stress with rescheduling and all. My project was a site specific movement exhibition. It was dance but not your average staged performance. The movement was more minimalistic and not so constant as you see on stage usually. I feel that it was pretty successful. Successful in spite of the WINDY weather(the tarp we danced on was blowing everywhere and we had to use buckets and sand bags try to keep it down) and the wet sand that would not run through the hour glass I had built because it was sticky. I definitely don't think the pictures do the event justice but it is proof that it took place.

We had two video cameras taking video footage throughout the hour performance. Hopefully one day I will be able to make a short film of the event and post it. Moving away from BYU though I won't have access to the computer labs so maybe not...

I don't really care. I going to CHINA!!!













2 comments:

Marcindra LaPriel said...

Do I get to see the video?

Abby said...

I want to see the video!! Way to go Aaron. So cool that you get to go to China!! Hurry home we miss you!!