Monday, September 22, 2008

Dancer's Company and Beyond!!!


So, here are some pictures from World of Dance. The show was filmed but probably won't air on BYUTV for about a year. Boo!

This is the poster for the show. Funny how it is five women on the poster. Like women are the only people who dance.

The concert went well, all five performances, despite the fact that I broke the fourth toe on my left foot 30 minutes before the second show! The toe is fine. Unfortunately I didn't think to take a picture of my foot, would have been cool.

Tomorrow morning I fly to Guadalajara with five other members of Dancer's Company. Yay!!! It is going to be fantastic.

That is pretty much all I have time to say right now but here are a few more pictures!!!



Holly and Me!!! Holly is one of my best buds on the company!!!


Angela and I did a duet together. We received many compliments!!!


Dancer's Company!!! They are all so awesome. I love these people. How many people do you get to spend time with in bright neon spandex suits!!!???!!!

2 comments:

Wells Family said...

It's about time you updates your blog. I loved see your photos that you posted. Good luck in Guadalajara (however you spell it). Have fun, be safe, and try not to break any more toes.
Love,
Tyson & Autumn

Unknown said...

I haven't seen that much bright
Spandex since the 80's. The girls
were missing side ponytails. Can't
wait to see the production on BYU tv. xoxoxoxmom